Entries for this year’s Virtual Spring Show can now be uploaded to the website. It is simple to do and the instructions can be accessed here. Here are the entries so far:
- Spring Show 2021: Class 1 - ( 17 entries )
- Spring Show 2021: Class 2 - ( 8 entries )
- Spring Show 2021: Class 3 - ( 13 entries )
- Spring Show 2021: Class 4 - ( 23 entries )
- Spring Show 2021: Class 5 - ( 21 entries )
- Spring Show 2021: Class 6 - ( 10 entries )
- Spring Show 2021: Class 7 - ( 6 entries )
All entries need to be in by the end of Saturday 10th April, ready for judging on the Sunday. Once your entries have been submitted, they will need to be moderated, so there will be a slight delay before they appear on the website. There will be certificates awarded for the first, second and third place awarded in each class.
Here is a reminder of the 7 classes.
Class 1 – pot of members’ bulbs ‘Narcissus Anniversary Gift’ (photographed still growing in the pot they are planted in)
Class 2 – a vase/container of mixed daffodils (any number)
Class 3 – a vase/container of mixed spring flowers
Class 4 – a flowering shrub (picked or in situ)
Class 5 – a bowl or pot of spring bulbs or flowers (photographed growing in the pot they are planted in)
Class 6 – one flowering or foliage houseplant
Class 7 – daffodil with the longest stem (to be photographed next to a ruler or tape measure to indicate length in cms)
Please join in with your entries and let’s hope that next year’s spring show will be a normal one!